CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Water Baby?

Cameron had to work on Thanksgiving this year so, Kyle and I took a little road trip.  We went up to Utah County to spend Thanksgiving with my side of the family.  I was amazed at how well Kyle did, she really didn't cry until we got to Orem (after about 5 hours of driving).  I have gotten very talented at reaching back and putting the binky in her mouth while driving! haha  Don't worry I only did it if we were stopped or there were no other cars around for miles. 

We stayed at a hotel in Sandy to have our Thanksgiving festivities and of course, I didn't take any photos of the actual holiday.  I did take Kyle swimming!  Cameron and I are huge water people so, we obviously need to have children that also love the water.  The pool at the hotel was a tad on the colder side so I was worried that Kyle wouldn't like it. 
Before
After
Kyle didn't seem to notice the large body of water around her.  She was still just hanging out.  That's one thing we have noticed about Kyle, for the most part she is a pretty chill baby.  She lets us drag her every where and doesn't seem to mind unless she's extremely tired or hungry.  We sure do love this little girl!




Here are some other photos, just for fun!







2 comments:

J Fo said...

What a doll!

Dan & Britt said...

Hooray! She'll be skimboarding in no time!