CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

YEEHAW!!!

Last weekend we had to chance to go to the Dixie Round Up Rodeo. It was a smaller rodeo than the rodeos I have been to in the past, but it was still lots of fun!! Cameron was a little disappointed that he didn't get to see any cars smashing into other cars (sometimes he gets demolition derbies and rodeos mixed up.)

Here are some photos!!

Buckin' Bulls




Braeden and Cameron



Brittnie, Alisha, and I



Steer wrestling, this one makes me a little sad,I always feel like they are hurting the Steers...

2 comments:

J Fo said...

Looks (not so) fun! ;) I've lived in UT all my life and never been to a Rodeo. Maybe I'm missing out on something awesome?

Unknown said...

Where is your cowboy hat and belt buckle?