CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Visitor Fun!

This weekend Cameron's mom was in town! It was so nice to see her, we haven't seen her since last summer! We were able to spend some quality time together during her short visit. On Sunday, we had dinner at the Wise's and played a very fun/competitive/entertaining game of Catch Phrase. I had forgotten how much I enjoy that game. Then, on Monday we went hiking in Snow Canyon. I had never been there before and it's so cool!! On Tuesday we did a session at the St. George Temple, we ate at the cafeteria, it was super good! Susan even took us to paint cereals bowls, it was a lot of fun!! Even though, it was a short trip we really enjoyed the time we spent together.

Here are some photos from Snow Canyon... I'm not the best at remembering to take pictures so these are the only ones we have...

1 comments:

J Fo said...

That's fun! I love how Susan makes you guys look tall! hehe